Buy A Massage Gift Certificate Now
Professional and excellent massage therapy. They also offer other alternatives to healing which include classes.
Jim and Susie
We had the couples massage and it was so relaxing!!! We love the place.
I go for a massage here every week. It helps me get through the hectic work week and helps with my anxiety. I've tried other massage places but have been going here for a long time. They are there for the customer's needs and it shows. They are all great.
I suffer chronic pain after back surgery related to an auto accident. The only way I can manage it is to go to Richard for Reiki which recharges my spirit and Allie for a special massage she does that greatly reduces my physical pain.
Enjoy the relaxation and benefits of Massage Therapy.
In an age of technical and impersonal medicine, massage therapy offers a drug-free, non-invasive approach based on the body's natural ability to heal itself.
Are you a candidate for a massage?
Let's check and see. Here are some conditions win which people go to see a massage therapist:
- Repetitive use injuries, from your job for instance. This would include things like carpel tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow, back pain, neck and shoulder tension and pinched nerves.
- Exercising, training, or body building. As you work out, your muscles may be getting firmer, but they are also getting shorter. Massage therapy lengthens the muscles, puts oxygen levels back into the muscles, and helps you obtain even greater strength and mobility. Regular massage work can prevent injuries as well.
- Stressful lifestyle. Anyone who is stressed, needs to condition their body's sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system. Through massage, the body can learn to handle stress better.
- The aging process. As we get older, our muscles get shorter, tighter, and we loose the mobility and elasticity. With the lengthening of the muscles, increased oxygen flow, and gentle rotations or stretches the Massage & Healing Center can have you feeling 10 years younger! Many people have sciatic problems which 9 times out of 10 is muscle related! This is our specialty...the muscles. Often times we can alleviate the pain of sciatic, arthritis, knee injuries, etc. just by loosening up the muscles that contribute to the injury and tightness.
Here are just some of the marvelous benefits of massage therapy:
- Stimulates the flow of lymph, the body's natural defense system against toxic invaders
- Releases and soften injured and overused muscles
- Increases joint flexibility
- Releases endorphins, the body's natural painkiller and mood enhancer
- Improves range of motion – reduces soft tissue restriction
- Reduces recovery time, helps prepare for strenuous workouts and can prevent injuries
- Increases oxygen flow back into the muscle
- improves the quality of life, and gives a sense of well-being
Worried about modesty? No problem.
The therapist understands and guides the client through the process and makes everyone feel comfortable.
Each person fills out a client information sheet so that the therapist knows important information, and the massage is tailored to each individual's needs.
Stop! And take the time to care about YOU.
Massage therapy will make a difference in your life.
For more information or to order, contact the
Massage & Healing Center at 317 322-1050
Contact Us requesting information,using "Massage Therapy" in the comment.